Join our team and become a Virtual Professional.
Are you a transparent and proactive person who believes anything worth doing is worth doing well? Do others describe you as a nice balance of creative and analytical? Are you a sharp, self-motivated thinker who loves to figure things out and deliver excellence? Do you naturally take ownership and track details to completion making strategic decisions along the way?
If you responded, “Yes to all of the above!” AND you’re creative, hardworking, not afraid to take risks, and truly love a constant challenge…keep reading, because this is the job for you!
As a Virtual Assistant, you will be responsible for supporting our company leadership team and clients to achieve set business goals.
- Creating graphics using Canva and/or Adobe Photoshop
- Creating and managing social media campaigns
- Interacting with audiences on different social media channels
- Content Writing, Blogging
- Attending weekly team calls via MS Teams
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Proven experience as a Virtual Assistant or relevant role
- Marketing or Social Media Marketing Degree Preferred
- Can work on Philippine Standard Time (GMT+8) and Mountain Standard Time (GMT-7) from time to time
- Tech Savvy and Knowledgeable in Content Writing, Graphic Design, and Campaign Execution
- Team Player, Self-Motivated, with Strong Communication Skills and Customer-Service Skills, Enthusiastic, Detail-Oriented and Collaborative
HOME OFFICE REQUIREMENTS
- Fixed internet connection (DSL, Cable, Fiber) of at least 5 MBPS
- Main PC/Laptop must be 4GB RAM with a processor of at least Core i3 or equivalent
- Perfectly working headset and webcam
- A quiet room to work with no distractions or background noises
- A backup plan if the power goes out or if your internet connection becomes unstable during your shift
To apply for this job please visit secondyou.bamboohr.com.