Join our team and become a Virtual Professional.
Are you a transparent and proactive person who believes anything worth doing is worth doing well? Do others describe you as a nice balance of tech-savvy and analytical? Are you a sharp, self-motivated thinker who loves to figure things out and deliver excellence? Do you naturally take ownership and track details to completion making strategic decisions along the way?
If you responded, “Yes to all of the above!” AND you’re hardworking and not afraid to take risks, and truly love a constant challenge…keep reading, because this is the job for you!
As an Automation Specialist, you will be responsible for supporting our company leadership team and clients to achieve set business goals.
- Video and Photo Editing using Adobe Creative Suite Application
- Creating and Managing contents using Microsoft 365 applications such as Power Automate, Microsoft Forms, and Power BI
- Creating Automation using Infusionsoft by Keap
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
Expertise with Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, and other Adobe Creative Suite applications
Expertise with Microsoft 365 applications such as Power Automate, Power BI, and Microsoft Forms
Expertise with Infusionsoft software by Keap
Can work on Philippine Standard Time (GMT+8) and Mountain Standard Time (GMT-7) from time to time
Passionate about details; a problem solver with strong written and verbal communication skills
Have strong organizational and time management skills, and an ability to adhere to deadlines
Have the ability to create high-quality content with short deadlines and minimal instruction
HOME OFFICE REQUIREMENTS
- Fixed internet connection (DSL, Cable, Fiber) of at least 5 MBPS
- Main PC/Laptop must be 4GB RAM with a processor of at least Core i3 or equivalent
- Perfectly working headset and webcam
- A quiet room to work with no distractions or background noises
- A backup plan if the power goes out or if your internet connection becomes unstable during your shift
To apply for this job please visit secondyou.bamboohr.com.